Summer Camp FAQs
Are you operating at full capacity due to covid-19?
YES. We are allowed to operate for day camps and child care under the guidance of the minister of heaths recommendations. We follow ALL guidelines and recommendations for Covid-19 protocols while in the facility as well.
Can I withdraw my child from the program? If so, what is the refund policy?
Requests for withdrawal from programs must be given a minimum of 14 days prior to the start of the program.
- These funds can be applied to the client’s account as a credit, with no administrative fee.
- These funds can be processed as a refund with an administrative fee of 10% of the program cost (a minimum fee of $10, and a maximum of $50)
- No cash refunds will be issued.
There will be no refunds issued for cancellations less than 14 days prior to the beginning of any program. Requests for special consideration must be made in writing and sent to the camp coordinator
What does a regular day look like for my child?
You can download the “Welcome to Sooners Mega Dome Summer Camp PDF.” In that PDF. is a rough breakdown of the day. We strive to make the kids happy, in doing so we will be listening to their needs and wants and we will adjust accordingly, this not a regimented schedule, it is very fluid.
What does my child need to bring?
What to bring:
- Personal Mask and a backup mask
- Lunch/Snacks: All campers must bring their own lunch and snacks. (Please note we are a nut-free camp.)
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Athletic clothing.
- Running shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Any personal equipment you wish to bring (gloves, balls, etc.) – remember to label everything!
Note: All sports equipment (footballs, basketballs etc.) will be provided